Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Latest Binge #10: Baby Daddy & The Winner's Trilogy (and The Raven Cycle)


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 

My Latest Binge Watch:

(Source)

Airs on: Freeform

Currently Airing: 
Season 5
Wednesdays 8:30/7:30 c
The second half of Season 5 premieres June 1st!

I really enjoy watching Baby Daddy. Yeah, it can be dumb at times, but I really LOVE the characters. They are funny and the relationships/friendships are very entertaining. (And I LOVE Danny!) I have been watching the show since the first season, but I only get the chance to watch when it finally makes it to Netflix. So I always get to enjoy binge watching whatever episodes they put up pretty quickly after they get added. If you like funny comedies about family, friendship, romance, and crazy things, then I really recommend watching this show! (Seriously, if you're not watching it already, you really should give it a try!)

My Latest Binge Read:


I actually ended up binge reading two (epic & amazing) book series last month! 

The Winner's Trilogy
Marie Rutkoski

I bought The Winner's Curse the day it released in 2014 and I read it in one day. I fell in love with the story, the characters and the writing. LOVED EVERYTHING. But then a year passed and The Winner's Crime  released and I knew I NEEDED it. But I put it on the back-burner. I had so many books already and some review books, so I kept putting off getting it. Mainly I waited because I knew I would have to wait another year for the finale. So I kept waiting. I am kinda of glad I did, because The Winner's Crime was amazing and epic and had me dying for more. I'm sad that I put off reading it, but I really was happy that I didn't have to wait to start reading The Winner's Kiss. I ended up picking The Winner's Trilogy to be my April pick for A Series A Month Challenge (hosted by Danielle @ Love at First Page). I reread The Winner's Curse, then immediately read The Winner's Crime and The Winner's Kiss. I read the three books in a span of like 2 days. I was hooked and blown away. I LOVE this series SO MUCH. It has a special place in my heart and it is one that I know I will reread again and again. The characters are awesome and the story is amazing and so well-written. SO MUCH LOVE! Seriously, this is one of my favorite series. So if you haven't these yet, I HIGHLY recommend doing so!

The Raven Cycle
Maggie Stiefvater

I wasn't planning on binge reading this series. I was just planning to read The Raven King when my pre-order arrived. But so many were rereading and I thought, "I really wish I was rereading this too". So of course I decided to just do it. I spent the last week of April rereading the first three books and then diving into The Raven King as soon as it arrived. I am so glad I went ahead and reread the first three. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. And I feel like my love for it grows every time I read them. (Though sometimes it feels like I couldn't possibly love this series any more than I already do, because I love it so much.) I love that no matter how many times I read this series, I still feel all the feelings. The entire series is epic and amazing and it is one that I will reread over and over again. The last book was incredible and made me so happy and so sad at the same time. I am so glad I read this series. Like The Winner's Trilogy it will also always have a special place in my heart. If you haven't read this one yet, you really need to give it a try because each book just gets better and better and it starts off pretty awesome! 

What have you been binge watching lately? Have you binge read any book series lately? Have you watched Baby Daddy? Do you share my LOVE for The Winner's Trilogy and/or The Raven Cycle? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3