Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #87:Ten Movies I Remember Watching While Growing Up

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 15: Movie Freebie -- top ten all time favorite movies, top ten foreign films, top ten rom-coms, top ten 90's movies, top ten action flicks, top ten tear-jerkers, top ten movies your favorite actor/actress is in, top ten movies with PoC leads, etc. etc.)

This week I am going to share Ten Movies I Remember Watching While Growing Up
I remember watching a lot of movies when I was younger. My favorite movies were Disney Movies, like: Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid. I LOVED watching Disney Movies with my Mom and brother. But instead of sharing those Disney movies with you today, I have decided to share ten other movies I remember watching when I was younger. (In no particular order.)

*Movie Covers are from IMDB and you can find the IMDB link by clicking on the title for each movie*


1. Yellow Submarine: I remember the first time I watched this movie with my Dad and my brother. We went to the store and rented the VHS and watched it on the weekend. I remember loving it because I loved listening to The Beatles with my Dad. My brother and I would go around saying lines from the movie and singing the songs. It is one of my favorite memories.
2. Mother Goose Rock 'n' Rhyme: I LOVED watching this one.
3. Three Men and a Baby: I remember watching this one over and over again.
4. Short Circuit: I remember thinking this movie was one of the coolest that I had ever seen.
5. The Swan Princess: I remember loving The Swan Princess story. So I really enjoyed watching this movie over and over again.


6. Anastasia: I think my Mom, brother, and I were obsessed with this movie. I remember watching it over and over again and singing all the songs. I LOVE it!
7. The Princess Bride: This is another one of my favorites. I have seen this movie many times and still love watching it. 
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II- The Secret of the Ooze: I remember this being my favorite Ninja Turtles movie. I loved watching the cartoon with my brother.
9. Rock-A-Doodle: I also remember watching this one over and over again. 
10. Little Nemo- Adventures in Slumberland: I barely remember what this movie was about now. But I remember really liking it when I was younger. 

What movies do you remember watching while you were growing up? Have you seen my picks? Which one is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3