Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #92: 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


January 10: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
There are actually quite a few 2016 releases that I meant to read but somehow didn't get to. (2016 went by so quickly, I still can't believe it is already 2017!) So here are fifteen of the 2016 releases that I wanted to read (even have copies of and some I even pre-ordered) but didn't get to. I definitely plan to try and read them this year!



1. The Impostor Queen (The Impostor Queen #1) by Sarah Fine
2. A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab
3. The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
5. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows


6. A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody
9. When We Collided by Emery Lord



11. The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen #1) by Roshani Chokshi
12. Blackhearts (Blackhearts #1) by Nicole Castroman
13. A Million Worlds With You (Firebird #3) by Claudia Gray
14. The Long Game (The Fixer #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
15. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

I am looking forward to reading all of these 2016 releases. Which 2016 releases did you mean to read but didn't get to? Did you read any of the ones I still need to read? If so, tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3