Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #94: Ten Graphic Novels I Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


January 31: All about the visuals: Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics or Ten Comics on My TBR or Top Ten Favorite Picture Books



I have read only a few graphic novels (other than Fables Vol. 1-5). But I really enjoy reading them, so today I am going to share my list of Ten Graphic Novels I Want to Read.

My Bookish Itinerary

1. Fables Vol. 6 - Homelands by Bill Willingham Illustrators: Mark Buckingham, David Hahn, and Steve Leialoha
2. Legend: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu Adaptor: Leigh Dragoon Illustrator: Kaari
3. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer Illustrator: Douglas Holgate
4. Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan Artist: Fiona Staples
5. Lumberjanes Vol. 1 - Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, and Brooke A. Allen

My Bookish Itinerary

6. Rat Queens Vol. 1 - Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe Illustrator: Roc Upchurch
7. Fairest Vol. 1. Wide Awake by Bill Willingham Illustrator: Phil Jimenez Cover Artist: Adam Hughes
8. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
9. Princeless Vol. 1 - Save Yourself by Jeremy Whitley Illustrator: Mia Goodwin Contributors: Jung - Ha Kim and Dave Dwonch
10. Ms. Marvel Vol. 2 - Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson Artists: Adrian Alphona and Jacob Wyatt

I already have Fables Vol. 6, Legend, and Anya's Ghost, so hopefully I will read those soon. Have you read any of these yet? Which ones did you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3