Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #49: Empress of a Thousand Skies


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Publication Date: February 7, 2017
Publisher: Razorbill

My Bookish Itinerary: Waiting on Wednesday


EmpressRhee, also known as Crown Princess Rhiannon Ta’an, is the sole surviving heir to a powerful dynasty. She’ll stop at nothing to avenge her family and claim her throne.
FugitiveAly has risen above his war refugee origins to find fame as the dashing star of a DroneVision show. But when he’s falsely accused of killing Rhee, he's forced to prove his innocence to save his reputation – and his life.
MadmanWith planets on the brink of war, Rhee and Aly are thrown together to confront a ruthless evil that threatens the fate of the entire galaxy.
A saga of vengeance, warfare, and the true meaning of legacy.

Why Am I Excited For This Book?

It sounds AMAZING! It is a Science Fiction - Fantasy book and it sounds awesome. I love the cover, the title, and the synopsis. Seriously, this story sounds epic and full of action. I can't wait to find out what happens! 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3