Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bookish Bingo: Winter 2016/2017 Wrap-Up





Green Cover: Darkest Hour (The Mediator #4)
Banned Book: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
Not YA: Remembrance  (The Mediator #7)
Crime: Reunion (The Mediator #3)
Twitter Poll: Along for the Ride
Alternative Format: Gemina
2017 Debut: Frostblood
White Cover: A List of Cages
Survival: On the Edge of Gone
Nature on the Cover: My Life Next Door
Set Abroad: One Paris Summer
Romance: The Promise of Amazing
Free: The Boy Most Likely To
Blue Cover: Sisters
Unreliable Narrator: Made You Up
Sequel: Ninth Key (The Mediator #2)
GR Choice Nominee: The Unexpected Everything 
Science Fiction: Starflight
LGBT: Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List
Cover Buy: Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
Own Voices: The Rose & The Dagger
Pink Cover: 52 Reasons to Hate My Father
Dec./Jan./Feb. Release: By Your Side
Super Hyped: The Wrath & The Dawn
Urban Fantasy: Shadowland (The Mediator #1)

I can't believe Bookish Bingo Winter is already over! Where did the time go? I am VERY happy with how I did this time around. I can't believe I was actually able to fill the card. As usual, I had a lot of fun participating and am really excited for the next card! Did you participate this round? Tell me how you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3