Thursday, March 30, 2017

February 2017 Highlights

Reading Challenge Updates, Books Read this Month

February started off as a strong and quick reading month for me. But by the middle of the month I slowed down a lot. Then I think I hit a bit of a reading slump. I did a lot of fun non-reading activities during February though! 




  1.  Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud #1) by Kimberly Karalius
  2. By Your Side by Kasie West
  3. Starflight (Starflight #1) by Melissa Landers
  4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
  5. On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis
  6. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  7. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
  8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  9. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick


2017 GoodReads Challenge:

22/100 books read


That Artsy Reader Girl



2/12
Read This Month:

None read this month. 





1/20
Read This Month:

None read this month. 



13/75
Read This Month:

  1.  Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud #1) by Kimberly Karalius
  2. Starflight (Starflight #1) by Melissa Landers
  3. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
  5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  6. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick



2/17
Read This Month:

  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


  1. I finally learned how to use my sewing machine! Yay! Serioulsy, I tried using it several different times  over a few years, but just couldn't figure things out. Then this time I was still frustrated so I looked up a video on YouTube and found out all this time I haven't been putting the pressure foot down. So now that I have figured that out, I have been practicing and making a few things. I am really enjoying sewing. Do you sew? Link me some of your favorite tutorials. I would love to find more fun projects to work on. 
  2. I went to Pensacon again this year with my family and met Robin Hobb! I am so excited to have been able to meet her and get 2 signed books. I am looking forward to reading The Farseer Trilogy. She is so nice and I enjoyed meeting her, talking with her, and getting a picture. We really had a lot of fun at Pensacon this year! 
Overall, I had a good but busy February. How was your February? What books did you read? How are your reading challenges going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3