Thursday, April 20, 2017

March 2017 Highlights

Reading Challenge Updates, Books Read this Month


March was a super busy month for me personally. But a very slow reading month. I spent a lot of my free time doing some Spring Cleaning around my entire house. 




  1. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
  2. Rat Queens Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens #1) by Kurtis J. Wiebe, Illustrator: Roc Upchurch
  3. The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch #1) by Rin Chupeco
  4. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophia Kinsella
  5. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
  6. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer


2017 GoodReads Challenge:

28/100 books read




4/12
Read This Month:
  1. Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
  2. Geekerella by Ashley Poston





3/20
Read This Month:

  1. Rat Queens Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens #1) by Kurtis J. Wiebe, Illustrator: Roc Upchurch
  2. The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch #1) by Rin Chupeco



13/75
Read This Month:

None this month




2/17
Read This Month:

None this month.



March went by fast. I didn't read as many books as I wanted, but I did enjoy what I did read. How was your March? What books did you read? How are your reading challenges going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3