Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #103: Ten Books on My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 28: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
Winter is my favorite time of the year. I love Christmas: all the lights and decorations, the cookies and other treats, spending time with family and friends. I love the colder weather (though keep in mind my cold weather isn't usually that cold. No snow. Occasional freezing temperatures but still usually in the 40's and 50's). So I am going to share some of the Winter/Christmas type stories that I plan to read in December, as well as, a few other books I hope to read this Winter season.


1. Icing on the Lake by Catherine Clark
2. Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
3. Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
4. Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz
5. Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber


6. I Temporarily Do by Ellie Cahill
7. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
8. Austenland by Shannon Hale
9. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
10. Wonder by R.J. Palacio

Have you read any of these? Which ones did you enjoy reading? What books are on your Winter TBR? Are there any Christmas/Winter books that you love? Let me know, I'm always looking for more awesome books to add to my TBR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3