Monday, January 22, 2018

18 Retellings I Will Finally Read in 2018

One of my Bookish Goals for this year is to read at least 10 Retellings. One day when I was thinking about what I wanted to start reading and books that I have been meaning to read, I decided to make a list of some Retellings that I have bought over the years but haven't read yet. Which led to me deciding to challenge myself and pick 18 of those retellings to try and read this year.



My Bookish ItineraryMy Bookish Itinerary




1. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
2. Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
3. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
4. Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
5. Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen
6. Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
7. Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1) by Alethea Kontis
8. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
9. Entwined by Heather Dixon
10. The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine
11. Hunted by Meagan Spooner
12. Ash by Malinda Lo
14. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
15. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
16. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
17. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
18. Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Last year I didn't complete any of the reading challenges that I either set for myself or joined in on. But this year I have a good feeling about reading these 18 retellings. I am really excited to read each of them and hope that I will love reading them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3