Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #106: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in 2010. As of January 2018, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


February 6: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
For this week's topic, I picked books that have been on my TBR since I first started blogging. These are books that I heard about and knew I really wanted to read. I even own a copy of all of them. I just still haven't gotten around to reading any of them. I really need to do that soon.

My Bookish Itinerary

1. Graceling (Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore
2. Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
4. Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
5. Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen

My Bookish Itinerary

6. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
7. Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons
9. Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle #1) by Christopher Paolini 
10. The Luxe (The Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen

Have you read any of these yet? Which book should I read first? What books have been on your To Be Read list the longest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3