Friday, April 6, 2018

My Latest Binge #13: This is Us and Firebird Trilogy


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 


My Latest Binge Watch:

(source)


Airs on: NBC
Currently Airing:  Season 2 just finished 

In December, I finally caught up on watching This is Us. I had fallen behind and didn't finish watching like 6 episodes from Season 1. I ended up binge watching the rest of Season 1 then the first 10 episodes of Season 2. I still haven't watched the last 8 episodes from this season, but I will soon. I just haven't been in the mood for heart-wrenching drama. Which is something this show definitely has. This is Us has made me cry so many times. I LOVE THIS SHOW.
I first decided to watch the show because I LOVE Milo Ventimiglia and Mandy Moore. So I knew I wanted to watch the show. Plus, they are Steelers fans in the show. I might have started the show because I love the two main characters, but I LOVE ALL the characters. The characters are so well written and the actors/actresses do an amazing job. I think this show is simply amazing. I think it is worthy of all the praise and hype it gets. I love it. I will be watching this show for however long it airs. Even if I may always be a little bit behind.

My Latest Binge Read:




Okay, so I have had these books for a while now. But for some reason I kept putting off reading them. But then when I found out I was going to a convention and had the chance to meet Claudia Gray, I knew I needed to read them. Plus, I had read and LOVED one of her other books, Defy the Stars. So I figured I would end up loving this trilogy. And I did. I am so glad that I finally read this trilogy, because I really enjoyed reading each of the books. I loved it. If you haven't read this trilogy, I definitely recommend checking the books out!

What have you been binge watching lately? Have you binge read any book series lately? Have you watched This is Us? Do you share my LOVE for Firebird trilogyLet me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3