Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #63: Listen to Your Heart


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West

Publication Date: May 29, 2018
Publisher: Point 

Waiting on Wednesday- My Bookish Itinerary
Talking to other people isn't Kate Bailey's favorite activity. She'd much rather be out on the lake, soaking up the solitude and sunshine. So when her best friend, Alana, convinces Kate to join their high school's podcast, Kate is not expecting to be chosen as the host. Now she'll have to answer calls and give advice on the air? Impossible.
But to Kate's surprise, she turns out to be pretty good at the hosting gig. Then the podcast gets in a call from an anonymous guy, asking for advice about his unnamed crush. Kate is pretty sure that the caller is gorgeous Diego Martinez, and even surer that the girl in question is Alana. Kate is excited for her friend ... until Kate herself starts to develop feelings for Diego. Suddenly, Kate finds that while doling out wisdom to others may be easy, asking for help is tougher than it looks, and following your own advice is even harder.
Kasie West's adorable story of secrets, love, and friendship is sure to win over hearts everywhere.
Why Am I Excited For This Book?

I have read almost all of Kasie West's books (all but one of her contemporary books and I still need to read the Pivot Point duology) and have loved them. Kasie West is one of my favorite authors, so I will definitely eventually read everything she ever writes. Listen to Your Heart sounds like another story that I will end up loving. I am really looking forward to reading it. 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I liked this one! Kasie West's books are fantastic. 😍 I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely day, Stephanie =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3